Thursday, January 10, 2008
I've changed my analytics engine I use to google. I originally paid for the Web Side Story site and they quietly went "free" when google analytics came out, but I decided to try the Google Analytics out on (yet) another blog I created, which I'll probably mention at some point. The Google Analytics seemed easier to configure and change so I decided to move all my analytics. I still don't get all the information I want out of it, like knowing when a click leads to a sale, but I'm working on it. Now if I can just get my commerce provider to come around and allow me to do this I will be very happy. I'm not holding my breath since it seems like people have been asking the RegNow folks about this for years now.